A mountain bike holiday/vacation in Scotland can be one of the most rewarding and enjoyable mountain bike trips you will ever make. You will be travelling through a country with thousands of years of history, steeped in culture, full of culinary delights and proud winner of the ‘Global superstar’ award by the international mountain bike association (IMBA) two years running!
How do you go about organising a trip like this?
It is not easy and takes a huge amount of time, but don’t worry, here at H&I Adventures we have spent years researching, planning and riding all over the Highlands of Scotland in order to provide the premium mountain bike tours that we offer today. We have spent the time riding on dead-end trails, eating in the ‘not so good’ cafes, staying in the average accommodation and getting lost when we had run out of food, so that you don’t have to!
We pride ourselves on the 3-star or above quality accommodation we use, the restaurants and cafes we visit during our tours, the excellent transport and obviously the world-class trails we ride.
Here are the pro’s and con’s of booking an organised tour:
- Pay a single payment for your trip
- High quality accommodation booked on your behalf, in the best locations
- Transport and logistics taken care of
- We are a fully insured and regulated adventure holiday provider operating within ‘The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tour Regulations 1992-SI 3288/1992
- No driving all week
- A guide to show you the best trails in the country, with no annoying wrong turns
- Local knowledge of the best places to eat and alternative plans should we need it during your trip
- Knowledge of the Scottish flora and fauna
- Cost (If all trip costs are taken into account, you won’t be much better off on your own)
- Apprehension about joining a group (No need to worry, your guide will work tirelessly to make the group gel)
- Worried your skill level will be to low/high for group (During the booking process and holiday our team will make sure your needs are met)
We feel passionately about providing every mountain biking visitor to Scotland a top quality experience, from the first email or phone call to the post trip evaluation.
So if you would like to experience an organised trip for the first time or if you are a seasoned veteran, come and join us for the trip of a lifetime!